Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday Photo Prompt

Todays word over at HS/MS/HS is Hinge: A device for holding together two parts such that one can swing relative to the other.
Sometimes I rant to myself about being stuck at home when I really want to be able to GO somewhere to take my photo for the day. Other times, like today, I realize that I've got far to many options inside to even need to go outside. My space is so full of hinges it makes my brain hurt. Hinges on doors, cupboards, sunglasses, electronic games, jewelry boxes, head sets.. not to mention on my body [knee, ankle, elbow (cute Kiddo elbow *grin*)] etc etc. But as I thought about it I had an inspiration and I decide to rummage through the Mans things for my shot.

4 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Nice hinges.

Chris T said...

Great idea!

Igotmebabe said...

Great take on the hinge prompt, I can almost smell the lighter fuel :)

Trampswife said...

I'm hinges in front and I'm hinges in back...Remind me to teach that to your son, huh?

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.