Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friday Photo Prompt

The photo prompt for today is Square: A geometric shape with four equal sides.

Lets see my telephones buttons are square, my calculators buttons are square, the screen of my camera is square (and my video camera for that matter). My kiddo's blocks are square, my scentsy cubes are square... all of which take VERY boring photos. So (unless/until something better comes along) here is my submissions (yes there are two).
First a square of square glass pebbles.
(redundency is key *chuckle*)


Then the square game board with squares. Chutes and Ladders anyone? weeeee

5 comments:

Mand said...

Love the square pebbles hun, fab shot. xox

Igotmebabe said...

Great shots, especially the pebbles :)
Janette

Janice said...

What happened to snakes? Love the squares and a great fun game too.

canadacole said...

Great squares! I love the pebbles, but the Chutes and Ladders make me smile. (We have the Dora version)

Chris T said...

Great shots- both of them - love the colour of the glass pebbles

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.