Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Apartment Living at it's finest

Over at HS/MS/HS the photo prompt for today is Staircase: A series of steps to facilitate passage from one level to another.

They've got a really amazing shots of a spiral staircase, and a stone staircase that reminds me a great deal of one of Audry Hepburn's movies (Roman Holiday I think). And a shot of escalators, which reminds me of the month I spent in DC keeping the Man company years ago (mass transit woot). The only stairs I can find around here are the lovely austere ones that lead up to our apartment. Hmmm makes you want to just pack up and move here doesn't it?

2 comments:

Chris T said...

I know what you mean but I love the angle & black & white

Photographing Mom said...

Great angle!!

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.