Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Photo Prompt

Todays word prompt over at HS/MS/HS is Discard: To get rid of as useless or undesirable.

I had the instant thought to go take a picture of the 8 pairs of toddler underwear laying on the Kiddo's bathroom floor. For some reason every time he uses the potty he has to get a new pair of unders and he leaves the old pair discarded and forgotten on the bathroom floor. When I went to look though it just didn't make as visually interesting a picture as it does a story. So I took a little trip through the house to see what I could see..
I settled on the pile of stuffed animals fallen off the kiddos bed, discarded sometime during the night and forgotten as soon as he got up this morning. Unneeded in the daylight hours, I feel a little sorry for them.

3 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

So much creativity for today's prompt!! Good job. :)

Igotmebabe said...

They definately look discarded, love the little upside down doll
Janette

Chris T said...

Great minds- mine is a very similar shot

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.