Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monday and Tuesday Photo Prompts

Todays Photo prompt is Fruit: A sweet and fleshy product of a tree or plant.

Originally I took a photo of some candied cherries. mmmm. But then as I made breakfast I realized there was an unintended theme running, Black Cherry Struesel creamer and a Cashew cherry granola bar. I thought they looked rather cheery sitting on the counter together and went for the shot.
____________________________________________________________
Mondays photo prompt was Instruct: To provide with information, to teach or give instructions to.

If you've been reading my Blog for any length of time you'll probably recognize the photo. I wanted to get a shot of the Man showing the Kiddo how to do jigsaw puzzles (they've been doing them online together all weekend) but the day was busy and I didn't get the oportunity. Don't get the idea that I let the computer teach the kiddo, it's more correct to say I let the computer reinforce the things that I have taught him* ;)

*I love the starfall site for alphabet and early reading instruction. It's extreamly easy for little hands and little minds to use.

4 comments:

sam said...

fruit shot looks lovely, and why d little ones pick up computer skills so easy !!!

Igotmebabe said...

Great shot for fruit ( very healthy breakfast ) and instruct :)
Janette

canadacole said...

Fun fruit shot. My little ones like Starfall to, along with Poisson Rouge.

Chris T said...

Both lovely shots!

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.