Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday and Saturday Photo Prompts

It's Saturday again over at Her Space, My Space, His Space. That means it's S.P.S. time again.
I love self timer on a camera. This was one of the photo's I sent out with my new years cards this year. My baby boy is getting so big *sigh*
The Man will probably kill me for using this photo but I adore it. The Kiddo and Him were both camped out on the couch last night playing games. The Kiddo has in a crossword game (he doesn't actually play the game, he just practices writing his letters) and the Man is playing Tetris. Talk about Father/Son bonding time *chuckle*
_____________________________________________________________
Fridays Photo Prompt was Water: A liquid that is essential for plant and animal life.
It lightly rained all morning but in the afternoon the sun started to come out. I love the drops of water caught on the buds of the trees. I looks like spring but it feels like winter brr. This evening the place is coated in fog. I gather it's been that way lately, in the extremely early a.m., I'm just always asleep so I miss it. It was kinda neat to see it settle in so early tonight.

3 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Love all the pics!!! We've been experiencing fog all day long for the last week. I'm ready for a break!

Anonymous said...

Loving all your shots!

Andrew said...

Love the capture of an intimate moment between you and your son: keep them coming!
Ax

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.