Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Photo Prompt

Todays word prompt is Tip: The pointed or rounded end or extremity of something slender or tapering.

I really like this photo. It's my mini rock garden. I have it set up with many little pointy rocks interspersed with some smooth round ones. My sun stone Ganesha is sitting in the garden hopefully helping with lifes obstacles . I used the photo for tip because of the pointy rocks and the rakes. But that might just be testing the limits of the definition given. I feel a little like I'm cheating so took a second photo. I actually like it almost as much.

2 comments:

canadacole said...

I like the rakes with the rock garden. It looks very soothing.

Chris T said...

love the idea of a rock garden,looks good & like the scissors too

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.