Saturday, January 17, 2009

vroom

As I mentioned in my previous post, yesterday we went to the car show. I love to window shop cars. It's fun to pretend and imagine what kind of car we'd get if we could afford to get a new one. We looked at everything! I think we were there for four hours. We jumped into every car we even kinda liked. The Kiddo told us when he saw one HE liked and we let him sit in it (supervised of course, we aren't "that" type of parent).

Kevin fell in love with the new Ford Truck (the Raptor). And I looked hard at all the SUV's. In a perfect world I like the four wheel drive and room of an SUV. I mean if you live in a place that snows and gets mucky you need the power and if you tend to end up with big dogs (I see a rottie in our future) then a big cargo area is a must. I liked the Jeep Rubicon and the Toyota 4Runner. I think I really liked best the Saturn Outlook because the third row of seats folds down completely flat (since we'd rarely use it). Anyway enough of my boring rambling, I can't figure out how to embed the video so you'll have to follow the link (click the photo).

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.