Sunday, January 25, 2009

aaaaaand throw it mommie!

My little bro sent us the ladders lawn game for Christmas. It says on the box it can be played indoors as well as out so, with MUCH trepidation on the Mans part, we set it up indoors to check it out. The Man, as mentioned, was concerned about teaching the Kiddo to throw things in the house. I have to agree but these things are too awkward and weirdly balanced for the Kiddo to really be able to throw well so I think we're safe. We all had a really fun time playing the game and I thought I would post a few pictures for everybody to see. My favorite is the double handed throw picture, he squats to try and get more height in his throw.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I [lil bro] still feel kinda foolish.
Though I remember when we were kids we could "toss" in the house - the difference being underhand vs. overhand. Would tossing work?
Still, the stand has more depth than I thought, too.

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.