Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pending

This week is all about waiting. We were called by the Kiddo's Endo office last Friday to let us know that the insurance has cleared the GH shots. Now we wait for the drug company to call us, and send us the first batch. Once that happens we call the nurse for the at home instructions. It's not supposed to take long so any day now I'm guessing. The waiting is making me a little tense though.

Till then I am distracting myself by sewing. I thought if I can make a few Nook bags (say 5 or 6), then I can put them all up on Etsy for sale. I think if I can sell that many for 30 or 40 bucks a piece I will be quite a bit closer to buying my glasses!! Maybe that plus any gifted birthday money I get will put me where I need to be to get them.

To that end I cut out pieces for three, and have put together two of them. I've taken a few pictures. I am curious how much you think I should attempt to sell them for. I'm leaning towards 40 because more money is always better, but I don't really know.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.