Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Like a Journal

I think I have figured out how to get blogger to send a copy of my posts to my email. That way I can have a backup copy of all the stuff I write. Really, as my mom pointed out the other day, this is more of an open forum journal then anything and I bet the Kiddo might enjoy reading it someday.

There's also supposed to be a way I can get it to print the entire thing. That would be quite a few pages and I'll have to wait to look into it later when I can afford a bunch of paper and an extra ink cartridge for the printer. I wonder if it prints the pictures too. That would be really amazing! I can't wait until I can try it. If I can get it to work and get everything from the past year printed out then I'll start printing it kept up to date, I'll just print a month when it's done. It'd be a lot cheaper and quicker that way.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.