Monday, December 13, 2010

dvd's and dreams

Me - Good morning kiddo how was your night.

Kiddo - I'm okay, I'm SO glad we have dvd players in our brains.

Me - We have dvd players in our brains?

Kiddo - Well yeah, of course we do, it's how we dream silly!!

Me - OH! duh me I should have known, so did you have good dreams?

Kiddo - Yeah, I dreamed about Santa and the three things I told him about.

..................................................

Oh and completely random. I got a phone call just now, the girl on the other end asked to speak to The Kiddo. I said "um he's five" and she busted up laughing embarrassed, apparently there's a package in the front office for him and she's new enough down there she didn't recognize his name (the other girl knows him on sight).

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.