Friday, December 3, 2010

Mmmmm Co....ffee?


Throughout adulthood I’ve been a participant in more then a few “coffee tastes like crap” conversations. I will give it as far as the fact burnt coffee smells and tastes horrible, and that while I can drink black coffee I much prefer it with cream and sugar. If I could live on starbucks mocha cappuccinos I would. But then I’d be the size of a whale and a little less happy with life…



Anyway… what if there was a universe in which we could get our caffeine jump start some other way? What if that way was as easy to do as coffee and as warm and comforting on a half asleep headache filled colder then dirt cranky morning…

What if there was a such thing as Caffeinated Coco!! Oh wait, there is… and it’s probably a really good thing that I can’t find it within myself to spend the money on it. I don’t think I’d stop at just one cup…

demotivational-posters-squirrels-coffee

2 comments:

Taemin said...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/buzzaire.shtml

and

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/surgestix.shtml

Unfortunately, they're both gags, from previous April Fools days. I'd heard about the inhaler though, and was totally excited!

Taemin said...

...okay, this is before I saw that your link to caffi-cocoa was also a thinks-geek link.

still.

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.