Thursday, October 9, 2008

overheard in the bedroom...

Me: stupid f'in fire alarm!! (which had been beeping every minute for the past 15 minutes due to a dead battery ... while I tried to figure out WHAT was beeping)

The Kiddo: Good morning mommie (said while peering around the door to his room a little hesitant to come out)

Me: Good morning kiddo, you sure slept in this morning (glancing at a clock that read an enviable 10:20am!!)

The Kiddo: Um yeah, I did. I have pizza in my eye (scrubbing his eyes and trying to get the nighttime crusties out of them)

Me: you have PIZZA in your eye?!?!?!

The Kiddo: Yeah, but it's okay, it's gone now, I've got to go potty (as his rear disappears down the hall towards the bathroom)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute baby boy... We need to visit just to hear him speak.

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.