Thursday, October 23, 2008

Puzzle Train

It's a puzzle, that's a train, that's the alphabet. I think the Kiddo actually knows about half his letters. He cant put them in order by himself yet but when I tell him to find a P he can usually pick it out. The other half of the letters I have to give him the corresponding animal as well (ie G, gorilla). Still he does fairly well and I'm proud of how he's learning. I do wish I could get him to focus that well on colors...

And yes, you did see that correctly, he's got spidey bloomers on to go with his spidey jammie top *snicker* We actually got them when he was itty bitty, I think they went with a 6month onesie set but they were HUGE and he never wore them. He "found" them in a pile of giveaway cloths and got super excited that we had "spiderman underwear" so I let him keep them to wear around the house when he wants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That SOOOOOO is a blackmail picture!!!!

Esp. since the "eyes" are so creepy looking. LOL

Unknown said...

LOL cute butt

Unknown said...

Lol, that is perfect. Keep that pic until he bring home the girl he likes and break it out.

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.