Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mmmm Biscuits!!

It's been a rather slow and uneventful day. I spent the majority of the morning getting the two costumes I sold packed up and ready to go. Then it was lunch time and, as it was all of 60 degrees out side, I had a hankering for something warm and comforting. I nuked up some left-overs and made them more exciting with some Red Lobster biscuits.


I stole the recipe for said biscuits from Brigids blog last week. I highly suggest going there and getting it to try for yourself. They were amazingly yummy and hit the spot nicely.

After lunch it was off to the fabric store to buy some more fleece. I'm going to knock out a couple more wild things costumes. I'll list one for sale in my geminiwinds store, and keep the other for Chance to wear for Halloween.


All in all a boring but extremely productive day.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.