Sunday, October 5, 2008

Turtle; yum, caramel!!

I was surprised, well shocked more like it, when the wild things costume I made sold so quickly. Upon consideration I guess I shouldn't be, all skills take time to learn, and not all people are willing to take the time to learn them.

The skills I covet tend to run towards the more active and outdoorsy type (shooting better then well being my current goal). And I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there who would love to be able to sew but can't figure out one end of a sewing machine from the other. Or, more likely, don't CARE to. Apparently I fake it well enough that they're willing to pay to let me do it. Sweet!


All that being said, I am going to see if any of those non-sewing people want to acquire the turtle costume I made last year. The Kiddo loves to play in it but it's starting to get small and as it's still in perfect (new) condition I might as well see if I can get any extra income out of it.

(follow the link to the listing to see a few more pictures)

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.