Wednesday, October 1, 2008

it's debatable

I must admit I only watched about half of the debate last Friday. My head started to hurt from all the circles the two candidates were running around the actual answers of the questions. I'm not a big fan of either so ultimately I ended up far to annoyed to bother finishing. I was very disappointed in how McCain did though, I thought sure he might have a chance of sounding like he knew what he was talking about and yet...


Tomorrow is the vice president candidates turn and that should be interesting. I'm hoping to watch at least a bit of it. I'm a little leery but hopeful that Palin will make a good showing. I'm also interested to see if all the hoopla about the moderator will actually affect anything. I'm not surprised in the least that the person they chose to moderate just 'might' have a bias towards the obama camp.


Of course, as fate would have it... The Utes are playing tomorrow night and that's a big game... I might just have to switch channels back and forth. Or watch the debate on the laptop while watching the game on tv. It's a good thing I know how to multi task.

GO UTES!!

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.