Monday, October 6, 2008

The Way Back Machine..

Recently my dad sent me an email; he said that Google has released their year 2000 web archives. In them he found my old web page.. when I say old I mean pull out the wayback machine and dust off the knobs, and duck when you puch the button it'll be working so hard. It feels like I've been many different people since then. Anyway check out the neat-o picture my sister took that I used back then for my lead in page. It's the front of our house with a topo map transposed on it. All this before digital camera's and computer manipulation.




Song for a Little House
I'm glad our house is a little house,
Not too tall nor too wide;
I'm glad the hovering butterflies
Feel free to come inside.

Our little house is a friendly house,
It is not shy or vain;
It gossips with the talking trees
And makes friends with the rain.

And quick leaves cast a shimmer of green
Against our whited walls,
And in the phlox, the courteous bees
Are paying duty calls.

Christopher Morley

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.