Thursday, October 16, 2008

A scooter I actually want...

I read a blurb about the Piaggio MP3 three wheeled scooter somewhere about a month ago, but I can't for the life of me remember where (or I'd link to that person). Anyway at the time I thought to myself how neat it looked. Of course the second thought was that I can't very well stick a 3 year old on the back of that thing, he'd jump off (on purpose!). Anyway with gas prices going crazy the Man and I have said to ourselves several times lately how nice it would be to have a second, better mileage, vehicle. It's all dreaming of course (we can't afford even an 8k price tag at the moment) but I can't help thinking... wouldn't it be nice? (and fun!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read an article about this a couple months ago. I would totally consider getting one, specially now that the Fairy Mobile is on the fritz (again). However I dont know if I could deal with the hat hair at work.

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.