Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Morning cuddles

My current definition of Irony: Finally giving in and buying nighttime pullups again for the Kiddo (after a month of him wetting the bed at o-dark thirty every two to three days) and having him sleep through the night again AND wake up dry every single morning since. Guess he just needs the "security blanket" at night for a little bit longer before he's ready to go.

I must say though that I've gotta give it to the kiddo, he knows how to wake me up nicely. He crawls into bed next to me, snuggled up against my back and goes back to sleep! He'll usually nap there for 20 minutes or so before he starts to crawl all over me like a puppy. I can think of far worse ways to wake up!


No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.