Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random November

I had a dream last night where my mom was yelling at me for not writing my Grandma more. Which is funny because I'm still on my planned schedule of writing every Saturday and Wednesday. Maybe I'm feeling guilty for not having called my mom in awhile and it came across in my subconscious as that instead.

The Kiddo is sick (again!!). I'm thinking being out in the cold and drizzle the other day is probably the culprit. He's odd because when he's sick his temperature drops, this morning it registered at 96.6. That's the norm for when he's just gotten home from school too. I think there's a low blood sugar connection for that one. Anyway when his body is fighting something or struggling his temp drops...

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.