Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody

I am Thankful for my family, especially the Kiddo who loves to cuddle and will always give me a hug when I need one (no questions asked). And for the heater working (it's 8 degrees outside!) and for the telephone so I can call my family and still feel a little connected to all of them. I wish more then anything I was in Arizona this year getting ready to spend the day at my moms house. I am there in spirit.

At any rate, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I hope your day is full of good food and great company.

11-23-2010 thanksgiving outfit

I remember making an Indian vest in school when I was his age too. We used a paper grocery sack and had fringe though. Regardless he loves his, and is very excited for today. He keeps asking if we're going to catch a turkey to cook for dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet boy.... Happy Thanksgiving (well a day late)

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.