Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The planets align...

I've been having a bit of writers block. Which is silly all things considered. Still, every time I sit down to add a post I get the bla's.

Speaking of ... did any of you happen to catch the planets lining up last night? I'd love to say I was on the ball enough to see it but that would be a lie. I had NO idea it even happened until the guy on the news started talking about it. Which is extremely ironic considering I was outside at sunset. The Kiddo and I had just walked out of the grocery store and I pointed out how beautiful the sky looked, all pink and blue and purple (it was a very pretty sunset). He, as is his habit, found the moon and we talked about how small a sliver it was. But then we went home, inside, and totally missed the big event. Ah well, they say it will happen again next year.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.