Tuesday, December 16, 2008

an ornament family

The tree is about 95% up. I still need to put some of the ornaments on it (the round bulbs). The Kiddo got to help me put some of the ornaments on. He had so much fun. We talked about how only one ornament goes on each branch and he has to look for a new branch each time. He was doing great so I was really confused when he started putting two big blue balls on the same branch, then he got one of the tiny blue balls and set it in front of them. I asked him what he was doing and he said "it's mommy, and daddy, and 'me'". He's right I suppose, it's a little Christmas tree ornament family, I love his creativity.
He pulled the ornaments off the tree (so the family could play) before I got a picture of it so this is my re-creation. His arrangement was better looking.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.