Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A New Project

Two things. First I haven't posted enough non kiddo related postings lately (I have a meme courtesy of my bro that'll get posted here sometime soon). And Second I need to stretch myself a little... I'm happiest when I'm creating something artsy be it a drawing or something sewn and I haven't done either in awhile.

Anyway that said EpiJunki over at Pink Warm and Dry posted a link to Her Space My Space His Space .. There they are doing a daily photo challenge (you check the word of the day, make a photo to match the word and post a link to your pic in the comments). I figure why not, especially since it's winter AND Christmas time... the world is chock FULL of amazing beautiful things just waiting to be photographed.

Todays word is Tinsel.

I'm doing both yesterdays and today to catch myself up a little. Throughout the week I will try to catch up on a few more of the photo themes (posting one catch up shot in addition to the daily word shot). I can't wait to see what tomorrows word is.



Yesterdays word was Gold.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.