Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dr. Suess and shoes?

How did I manage to miss this? I mean I love all things Dr Seuss... how could I not know that they made seuss shoes??!!
Kiddo's favorites, sz 10 - 40 bucks on ebay (yikes)

Or these which I love and are a little better, 20 bucks in a size 11

If I had a few extra bucks, I'd get a pair for the kiddo and then if I could find some that fit me I'd be even happier!! (my favorite are the black Grinch high tops)...
and I wouldn't mind a pair of white ones, though I think these might be a little to granola for me, and have no idea where I'd find them (my quick google search for them left me empty).


I think the only ones I've found even close to my size are these orange ones. Which I adore (I LOVE bright fun color in shoes)...

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.