Wednesday, October 20, 2010

aaachoo

Wednesdays are the worst day of the week for me. The lawn care guys (apartment complex) mow the lawn at 7:30am, which means lawn clippings and, now that it's cool enough to leave the windows open, allergies. I swear it would almost be worth the electric bill not to have the hour long sneezing fits.

Today was worse then usual though because the Kiddo gave me his cold (and I quote: "I'm sorry I shared my cold with you mommy, I didn't meant to give you half of it").

So anyway last night I slept like crap and had multiple dreams where every person I met handed me a tissue box and told me I looked horrible. My mom was front and center, she kept popping up in each dream to tell me I wasn't taking good enough care of myself and that snotting all over everybody wasn't very nice.

But now the day is over, and hopefully I'll sleep without dreams tonight and feel much better tomorrow....

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.