Friday, October 1, 2010

Three Days...

My brother is coming to visit us this weekend. He flies in this morning and we will go pick him up from the airport before dropping the Kiddo off at School. He is SO excited that he gets to have his Uncle P drop him off at school (not to mention pick him up).

I'm not sure what we're going to do to entertain him but I do know that I'm going to do my best to feed him well. I'm planing home made lasagna, and taco soup, I even let the Kiddo picked some boxes of crackers for snacks. The rest is up to the universe.

My posting is usually light on the weekends but I thought it worth mentioning that with company I will probably not post again until Monday. But hopefully when I do post again I'll have some great pictures and funny stories.

Thanks for being patient :)

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.