Monday, October 18, 2010

writing

Lately the Kiddo has been all about books. I wouldn't go so far as to say he loves all of reading time, but he really enjoys the first 10 minutes or so, (after that his eyes get tired and it's less fun for him). Anyway lately he's been on a "write books" kick and it's been a lot of fun watching him make up stories and then draw pictures to illustrate them.

The other day he took a rhyme he learned a few weeks ago in class and made it into book:



*yes I know peek is spelled wrong... blame it on the Man, he's the one that helped him with the spelling on that page.

1 comment:

THUNDER said...

And I maintain that since I don't know that rhyme I spelled it based on HIS definition of it. YOU could've fixed it ya know...

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.