Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A little slow

I'm a little slow and stuffed up lately... That plus the computer issues I'm having, make for infrequent posting. Still I'm going to do my best to stay on top of the game, and hopefully soon the chest cold takes a hike.

Meanwhile I thought it worth reporting that Barns and Noble has now put out for pre-order their Color Nook! I knew it was going to happen soon, and the timing seems about right (regular Nook came out for pre-ordering about this same time last year).

It would be neat to have the full color screen for books in the Kiddo's age range, but if you ask me I'm happy enough with the regular Nook and not upset that I didn't wait.

What do you all think? Color Nook anyone?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me me me... I wonder if my kids would use it. They like books, they like computers. So why not the grand mixture of both?!?

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.