Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why he needs a helmet

So after my post yesterday I took the Kiddo out to do a little more bike riding. I try to keep him out there peddling for at least 30 minutes but do not make him do it for any longer then that. If he wanted to I would, of course, let him... but by the time 30 minutes are up his legs are usually pretty tired. Yesterday we played bicycle tag, and he giggled like a goofball. He fell over twice (each time turning to sharply, but falling into the grass so wasn't phased at all). The video I took near the start of our time outside, I caught him before he went down... Considering prior to this he'd only been on the bike 30 minutes last Tuesday I think he's doing amazingly well :)


No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.