Tuesday, June 30, 2009

wait... WHAT??!!

I think I just saw a commercial for Strawberry Peanut Butter M&M's!! That cant' be right..

And yet when I do a quick bit of Google foo it seems that IS what I saw:



I haven't decided yet if I'm actually willing to try these things. I mean my initial reaction is ew, but then I do really like chocolate and strawberries and I've heard that they actually taste pretty good so maybe I will.

I should speak to the M&M guru... mom if you're reading this what do you think? :D

4 comments:

360_gandering said...

If they are like the raspberry almond ones your little sis gave me, they are little oval candies that taste like raspberry and white chocolate (I've never understood how they get away with calling that stuff chocolate) and have a neat colored outside that is mottled like the foil wrapper on the tiny chocolate eggs you get at Easter ... but it doesn't unwrap and it doesn't crunch like a real M&M. In short, they're modeled after M&Ms and they're a sweet little candy, but they AIN'T M&Ms.
It's possible that they put a soft shell on the kind I have due to almonds being kinda hard, so maybe they would have a hard shell on ones with peanutbutter inside. That might make it more like the real thing ... but without the chocolate? Nuh-uh. Still just a sweet little candy, which is okay in its way, but....

Unknown said...

They are alright. Not the best thing ever but eatable

Gwyneth said...

hmm without the crunch and chocolate of a real m&m I don't think I'd get the same psychological benefit from eating it... *woeful sigh*

That being said I may have to go to the store and search me up a bag to try em so that I know for sure hehe

Fef said...

Aw, I thought they were milk chocolate. Darn, well maybe next time I will get it right.

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.