Wednesday, June 17, 2009

of mantres and things

Whenever I start to get frustrated that things are not going well, they're taking to long or turning out not right... I always tell myself "you can only do what you can do, so DO it and stop freaking out". Which actually works for me, it's like taking a deep breath and regrouping and then carrying on.

Todays note from the universe (I get them daily from Tut.com) was much the same idea and I thought hmm maybe I'm on to something.

You only ever have to do what you're capable of doing, because by design, no matter how things appear, you'll always have enough time to do it, you'll do even better than you would have thought, and life will get even richer than you could have imagined.

There you go people, strait from the universes... you only have to do what you CAN do the rest will sort itself out.

(disclaimer: uh you kinda have to actually DO things and give it your best or the whole idea is crap)

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.