Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Cold

I mentioned in my last post that the kiddo is dealing with a summer cold. He’s had to miss out on swimming for the past several days because I didn’t want it to get worse. Yesterday he woke up with a gurgle cough and a slight temperature (it hovered above 99 degrees all day). For the most part I let him do what he wanted, which was hang out and watch Bob the Builder. Mid day though I dragged him outside to sit on a hill and try to get some sunshine, the Kiddo brought his lion stuffy and his book.

6-14-2011 taking a sick walk (2)

When the Kiddo woke up this morning he had a pretty high temperature, 102.6!! Poor little thing, he’s itching to play but feeling like crap. I asked him if he wanted to go see a doctor and he said “well, not yet… I feel mostly okay, maybe tomorrow.” The meds have brought the temp down and helped the cough so we’ll keep an eye on him and wait it out. It’s going to be another Bob the Builder day…

6-15-2011 102 fever temp……6-15-2011 102 fever (2)

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.