Friday, July 9, 2010

Yawn

I've been reading quite a few articles lately on health related issues. The coffee one I posted, then there was another coffee related one the other day (stating that the caffeine helps speed up your metabolism) and more. Most of these articles I read, file in my head as "read that before" and move on. But since, for the past few years, I've had nearly chronic trouble falling asleep this one caught my eye.

It is an article about what you should eat to help you sleep better. It that says drinking warm milk before bed will not help you get to sleep faster. I've got the article saved so I can reference it, maybe I'll start saving my daily yogurt till 9pm and have it as my after dinner snack.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.