Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer

The Kiddo told me the other day that he likes water the best of all the drinks he can have. He says "because water is good tasting and will keep me healthy and growing". I do like the way he thinks! But I think perhaps I should buy some real milk (usually I get skim) so he can taste what a good tall glass of cold 2% milk tastes like! Besides, the Man informed me the other day that he hates skim. 11 years together and I don't think I knew that...

Speaking of water though, on Wednesday this week we went to my Mother in Laws house so I could help her clean her library books off of her Nook. While we were there the kids played in the water.

Kiddo dislikes getting his head wet to the extent that while she had her slip and slide out all he would do was sit in a chair and watch his cousin play on it. But once they put that away and got out the sprinkler he was all in...

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.