Monday, May 31, 2010

in Memorial

We who are left how shall we look again

Happily on the sun or feel the rain

Without remembering how they who went

Ungrudgingly and spent

Their lives for us loved, too, the sun and rain?

– Wilfred Wilson Gibson


There are quite a few people I know who are in the military. My husband and brother, my friends and brother in law, and possibly soon my youngest sister. Every one of them should know how deeply I respect them for their service to our country, how much I admire them for serving and how thankful I am for that service. For those who put their country before their lives there are never enough words...

Today, take a moment and remember. At 3pm (the national moment of remembrance) take a minute and honor those who have serve and those who have died for our freedom.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.