Tuesday, November 24, 2009

daddy

The GI Joe I've had for at least 7 years has been renamed. The kiddo decided that Rico wasn't a good name for him, a better name would be Daddies name.

So I wonder, should I laugh or be concerned when the first thing he does with said action figure is suit him up and sit him down to play game boy. Oh and then, when I turned OFF the game boy (to try and save battery life because the Kiddo had gone into the other room to play) I got yelled at and told that the game needs to stay ON so daddy can play it!
*honestly the Man really doesn't play the thing that often. And when he does it's generally after the kiddo is is bed and it's solitaire!
**check the great trigger control GI Joe has! Keep you finger off the trigger till you're ready to pull it :)

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.