Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday photo prompt (4-30)

The photo prompt on HSMSHS on Thursday was Warning: A statement or event that indicates a possible or impending danger.

I asked the Man to hold still for me while I took his picture today before he changed after work. I'd say if you see 'em go for his sidearm you're pretty much getting the last level, big red neon flashing sign, "statement or event that indicates impending danger" warning...

The best part of it all was the Kiddo in full mimic mode.. "mommy take a picture of daddy and me"

3 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Wow, scary to be so close to a gun!

Coffeedoff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lady D said...

Being close to a gun isn't scary unless the person holding the gun is scary. I happen to know for a fact that The Man is probably one of the most controlled and safe people I know when it comes to firearms. You know what they say, guns don't kill people, people kill people. And it's never to early to learn to understand and respect a firearm.

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.