Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dang Bandwagon...

I hate jumping on the bandwagon, and I've got to say firmly (FIRMLY) that I didn't jump on it this time around... it jumped on me!!

At any rate a month ago, give or take, I was reading a parenting magazine and saw a little blurb about the Hide 'Em and Find 'Em Eggs. I instantly told the Man that we really have to get a couple of these things for The Kiddo.

You see, every year the Easter Bunny brings him mostly fruit, some nuts, and generally one very small inexpensive toy. This would be the perfect little toy, not only would it give him hours of play (the Kid LOVES hide and seek) but it would help him with observation skills and proportion/relation skills (something this size can hide here, but not here type thoughts).

Of course being a lazy doof (with a very tight, squeaking it's so tight, budget) I put off going out and finding them right then. Meanwhile apparently the View (tv show that I never watch) did a feature on the things. NOW good luck finding them anywhere, it's the fad gift of the season. Stupid Ebay people are selling them in the four pack for 40 bucks and up. You can look around online and maybe find em sold singly for 11 if you're lucky.

That my friends is my vent for the next two weeks. I wanted the little blue one or yellow one or orange one or green one... ... and now, alas, I fear it is not to be. Even if I had 40 bucks I wouldn't be spending it on little talking eggs (even if they are that adorable).

As an end note... if you happen to be in Target, or Rite Aid, or Wal Mart in the near future please PLEASE look around and see if you can find them at a reasonable price.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.