Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just a couple things...

I've decided that I actually do like my new job. I'm not super excited to leave the house but once I'm there I kind of enjoy it. I think if I had my own transportation I would even consider trying to get on there in a full time capacity. There are a few reasons for that...

-I get to wear jeans and t-shirt and any shoes I want (hello sexy heals with jeans!)

-Time goes by extremely quickly, I'm not big on breaks (they feel like a waste of time) and when time is flying by I really don't think twice about skipping them.

-And... I gotta say I'm really kind of impressed by my 10 key typing skills. I should re-test myself sometime (233 kpm!!) because I zoom. I can type the date (04152009) 50 times in two minutes flat. And I can type 100 ssn's in 10 minutes.. my fingers smoke I'm so good!
.....................................

We're back to patching the kid part time this week. I was a bad mom and skipped yesterday. Mondays are hard enough without having to break the Kiddo's illusions that the patch was no more. Today I kinda had to do it. So I gave him a pop tart as a treat (I know geez sugar!!) He's never had one before, he said "mom, this is the greatest thing yum!"

When I left for work he was trying to wrap himself around my legs. I told him to let go so I could go and he said "no I have to sleep first." I told him he could sleep on daddies feet but mommie had to go. He cried as I left. It's the first time I've actually seen him do that... I think he was a bit sensitive because of the eye patch and felt extra needy. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.
......................................

Spring is in full swing around here. It's been mid 70's and the trees are in bloom. It should stay that way awhile.. or at least for the next couple of days. Friday it drops back down to the 50's and rain.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.