Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mornings...

I woke up this morning at 7:30 when the Kiddo crawled into bed, he snuggled up against my back (as he usually does) and we both fell back asleep... I thought...

I woke up a second time at 10:09 to this:

-A plastic bowl on my nightstand with the Kiddo's morning snacks unwrapped inside.
-A zillion little hot wheels cars spread about the room.
-The Kiddo running at me from the doorway saying "mooom you're awake!"
-Poop in the Kiddo's toilet (good job little man).
-The Kiddo's room in a messier state then I've seen it in a long time.

hmmm I don't mind that he's self sufficient in the mornings... and man I'm really happy he let me sleep in but holy cow that's a messy room! (and I really wish he'd remember to flush).

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.