Monday, April 6, 2009

Medically speaking..

I was accomplished last week.. I managed to re-arrange the Kiddos dr appointments on the 17th so that we can still do both the Eye dr and the Endocrinologist without them running into each other or needing to be rushed. PLUS I double checked to make sure our new pediatrician had all the Kiddo's medical records... when we found that she didn't I found her the name and number of the hospital the kiddo went to for his MRI three years ago, we'll get those things direct from the source. Of course if, by some random twist of fate, they don't arrive by the 17th I do have the cd still so it's covered.
I looked at it the other day to make sure it still works and man it's a little freaky with it's alien head slicing.. This image capture is his head from the front just past the eyes. Proof positive that he does indeed have a brain. I should probably hide this before he's in his teens, I don't want him to have the ammunition when we argue about him being dumb (I'm SO looking forward to the teenage years of a boy).

1 comment:

Lady D said...

Did he have a doctors appt today? If so, How did that go? If not, then when was it again? I really want to be kept in the loop with this and I am sure the rest of these guys do as well.

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.