Saturday, January 23, 2010

Movies

Yesterday the Kiddo and I watched a movie together. I knew the movie had a sad ending. I had been warned. But I thought enough years had gone by that I would be able to watch it and enjoy it anyway. I loved the first 3/4's of the movie, it was cute and make me smile and laugh. The last quarter was harder. I mean it was good as far as the movie went, but for ME it was far to emotional. It's been three years since we put Xena down. She was old, had lived a wonderful life, and was ready to go. It was one of the hardest things I had ever done.

The Kiddo loved the movie, he asked me if we could get a dog like Marley and he ran around the apartment playing puppy. He asked me this morning if we could watch it again (I am doing my best to block it out as I type this).

As for me, I wish I had never watched the movie, as good as it was. We miss you Xena.

1 comment:

Lady D said...

and Aura!

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.