Friday, January 15, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine

The other day...

Kiddo: Mom, can I have a peanut butter sandwich?

Me: Of course, will you get out the jelly for me?

Kiddo: Nah, how about a peanut butter and KETCHUP sandwhich!!

Me: wait what?? NO, eeww, that's gross!

Kiddo (laughing so hard he can hardly speak): oh, I was just kidding, it's a KID joke!!

So here is what I want to know, where did he learn about KID jokes... I'm going to place the blame on his cousin. I've never heard her tell a joke like that (only knock knock jokes) and she has never said "it's a kid joke" she just tells them and then moves on, but still where else?

..............................................................................................

and a few more quote gems for you:

* I had just given the Kiddo a special treat and was telling him that I am the most amazing mommie there is and there are no other mommies like me out there. He, of course, argued. He said "there IS another mommie out there just like you!" Of course I was a little taken back so demanded to know who. He said "Um, Auntie D".

* Yesterday several times he said to me "Mom, I wish we could buy a machine that could make me small so we could put me into the computer and I could be superman."

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.