Sunday, May 10, 2009

a quick note...

I know I've been AWOL the last couple of days... that's because it's that time of year again. What time of year you ask? Time to kick the Man out the door to go spend two weeks playing soldier for the Navy. So we spent the last couple days hanging out at his parents (early mothers day for his mom) and making sure he was packed and had everything he needed.

This morning (if you can call 5am morning *yawn*) we drove him to the airport and sent him on his way.

Now it's barely 7:45am and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. I think (read that as I hope) the kiddo will nap this afternoon and I'll be napping with him.

That has been my last few days, and is my mothers day. Now we start the one week count down to the Kiddo's first dentist appointment (Friday) and the two week countdown till the Man comes home.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.