Friday, May 22, 2009

hmm

One more day till the Man gets home. I'm actually rather excited. Today I shall spend the day scrubbing the house (as it is always nice to come home from a trip to a clean house).

Anyway that means there is very little for me to talk about... but I did read a news story this morning that had me chuckling.

It was a story about a soldier who apparently didn't think he could dress fast enough so went to back up his buddies in his sleep wear. I'm all for comfy sleep boxers, and I even love pink... but uh I bet he never EVER lives this down. I should add that if the story is accurate then I'd like to give him a pat on the back as well, sometimes the most important thing is not how fast you can get dressed but how fast you can get on the line to take care of business.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.