Sunday, May 31, 2009

Going to the Dogs...

Well it's official. My Mother in Law just got a new puppy! I don't think I mentioned on this blog that she was planning on getting one because I wasn't sure if it would actually happen. There's a lot of back story and drama with all of it that I'm not going to waste my energy typing... needless to say I think now that she has the pup it will be good for her.

Little Sophy is a Porky (Pomeranian/Yorkie) and we're hoping against hope that she didn't get the pom barking tendencies. She does have hair (vs fur) which will be great for those of us with doggie allergies (mild though they may be) and she'll be a very small dog when fully grown. I took a couple pictures but the little thing refused to show me her face and most of them came out blurry. Still you can get an idea of her size and how adorable (I think) she is. I'm envious as anything, I really miss my Cali and I can't wait till the day when we're in a place where we can have dogs again.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.