Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Randomly my excuses

The computer is dying. I think it's on it's last few breaths, as it has been taking longer and longer to get it to turn on, and stay on, in the mornings. My guess is the hard drive but I don't know for sure. This is the reason I haven't blogged much lately, some days by the time I go through the hour process of turning it on, having it reset, turning it on again, having it reset... finally having it stay on, and then taking 15 minutes to get the internet to load up... I just really don't have the energy to come here and write up a post.

When we do finally get our tax refund I think part of it will go to a computer guy somewhere who will look at this thing and tell us how bad it really is. I've thought a couple times about how it would probably not cost that much more to fly my bro up for a visit and have him do it *chuckle*

I think perhaps if I start posting in the evenings thing will be better. After all once the computer IS up and running, aside from a few moments here and there of extremely slow processing, the thing seems to work okay.

No comments:

Thoughts...

Thoughts Become Things; Choose The Good Ones.